The business was founded by Donal Sheahan, MPSI in 1953 where he set up the family run business with his late wife Carmel Sheahan. Donie worked as a Hospital Pharmacist at the District Hospital, Killarney & St. Colmbanus Home, Killarney for a number of years whilst running the store at 34 Main Street in Killarney.
In 1979 his son Liam came on board within the family business after graduating from University College Dublin and continues to look after the people of Killarney’s healthcare needs.
In 1994, another one of Donal’s son’s, Paul, opened a store at 18 Main Street, Kenmare after graduating from the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow & continues to build on the family tradition.
Other Staff Members:
Peter Tristram MPSI
Catherine McCarthy QPA
& Qualified Pharmacy Technician Team